5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom and me on my wedding day September 28, 1996To all the women out there whether you have children of your own or not, you have been a mom to someone in your life...with a kind word spoken(or a harsh word not spoken when your whole being wants to yell at them for not using the brain that God gave them), a hug, a smile, a shoulder to cry on, a dinner prepared and left on the porch with reheating instructions, an offer to watch someones kids because their spouse or parent is ill.

There are so many times that women help others that we sometimes forget to take care of ourselves.

If you had a few hours to yourself each month, what would you do? I like to be able to read a book in solitude or go out with friends...sometimes it's for coffee, sometimes we like to run over to Steak-n-Shake for a cup of soup and dessert, sometimes we hit the clearance sections @ Target, sometimes I like to just go get groceries By My Self!

Let me know what you like to do. Have a peaceful, lovely day.

No comments: