3.25.2010

What is Wrong with Me?

Don’t answer that!

I have not been able to get anything started. Let alone finish what I have started.

I know that I am not the only one who was sick and tired of all the snow that was dumped on us in February. We all persevered and made the best of the situation. But I have had a taste of spring, and now the weather man is calling for isolated snow flurries tonight, and that’s just got me in a mood.

The kids winter clothes are all packed away. Well, the ones that I’m hoping will fit them when the weather turns cooler in the fall until we can make it to Christmas and gifts from the grandparents. The rest have already been passed on to friends/family for their little ones. Which I am soooo happy to do. Guess I’ll just be keeping out a fleece and knit hat for those chilly mornings.

Back to what’s wrong with me. Again, no comments from the peanut gallery.

I just have not had the gumption to blog about anything. Does anyone else go through this?

I have been sucked in lately by that evil Facebook. I’m not into that Farmville..send-me-a-tree-so-I-can-complete-my-orchard-and-buy-a-cow. I did, though, join that Happy Island app. It sounded so fun and innocent. Who wouldn’t want to go to a sunny island in the middle of winter?! I guess the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.

Hello, my name is Beth, and I am a FB/Happy Island addict.

I have decided to turn my energies to knitting/crocheting. I hope to have a boat load, or at least a basket full, of yarn creations to sell at our church craft/rummage sale in November. Now where are those pattern books?

No comments: