Rob is working a double today. Which means that he was at work by 7:30 am and will not be home until 11:30 pm. I was talking with him a few hours ago and could tell that he was getting a little punchy. Meaning tired. He was telling me all these different sites to go visit. So here I am being the good wife sharing what my husband learned at work today…
Spicy smoked beef sausage wrapped in apple wood-smoked bacon with Coca-Cola BBQ sauce and smoked gouda cheese. Image courtesy of Ed Fisher.
1. I think I would eat this. Maybe half. I sounds a little bit much w/the BBQ sauce and cheese.
2. I really just posted about this because it was from a restaurant called “Hot Doug’s.”
Bacon? Yes please.
1. I love me some bacon, but really?!
2. What restaurant is soooo popular & good that they go through that much bacon?
Look at the bark and smoke ring on that pork. *Drools*. Image courtesy of Ed Fisher.
1. Can’t say nothing bad about that
An egg covered in Hollandaise sauce and spinach on an English muffin with a side of lobster.
1. A cup of coffee w/cream and I’m good.
Check out Damn that Looks Good for yourself.