8.06.2010

Spending a Glorious Afternoon….

napping.

My kids were fighting. And picking. And teasing. And just not getting along. They needed some quiet time. I needed some quiet time. They weren’t happy being in different rooms. They wanted to be together, but not really.

“Come play with me sissy” Eli whines, but don’t touch my toys.

“Mom, can I turn the radio on?” Sure, Rory. Then Eli whines for her to stop singing that Jesus music. Oh boy!

So what’s a mom to do?

I told them that mommy wasn’t feeling good and that I wanted them to come lay down with me to help me feel better

2010.7Random shots 122

I was between them really hoping that I could catch a few z’s. Alas, it was not to be. But, boy, did they sack out. Rory slept for about an hour and Eli is going on his 2nd hour. I should go wake him so he will go to sleep tonight.

No comments: