9.25.2009

Goodwill Hunting

Matt Damon (sigh)...not in this post.


Rob went to the Goodwill with me this morning.

Want to see what we found?


2 "floating" shelves


from Ikea for 1.99 each



18.5 x 22.5 window picture frame (holds a 16 x 20 picture)

with hardward already attached for 1.99


a package of 9.5 pairs (1 sock was missing) for Eli


can you say 1.99


ceramic vase with a few tiny chips around the edge


.59



I also picked up an orange t-shirt for "moms craft time" tomorrow at Jen Early's home. We're making scarves like the ones found at Joy Beadworks.

Hey Jen, I seriously need some of that black paint that you used on the back of your doors for my window picture frame:].

1 comment:

Jessica @ Decor Adventures said...

I love finding frames with hardware already on it. Half the work is done!