3.02.2010

Once You Start You Just Can’t Stop with One

Blog hopping a few days ago (aren’t I always) I stopped my my sil’s blog to check out the new post. I’m just going to cut to the chase…..she got a CRICUT. That was Saturday.

Oh, be still my heart.

They were on sale last week at Joann Fabrics. I would never think of asking my husband if I could have the money to got one of them babies.

So Sunday I was spending a few minutes (ha) checking my email/FB/blog hopping. I received an email from Joann Fabrics. Click “open”, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling….oh my goodness they are still on sale.

Rob is sitting on the couch pretending to watch the NASCAR race, but really wanting to let the drowsiness of the afternoon overtake him. Then he pipes up and says “do you want one?”

DUH!

Really? I look at him like he is some other person. Some alien. Yeah, right, like you would let me buy one.

“Let’s go get it”, he says with a grin on his face.

No strings, no promises, no nothing. Just I love you and I want to do this for you. I have a great guy.

2010.3.2Cricut

Now my big dilemma is that it has been in my home for 2 days and I have not cut one piece of paper.

1. Do I start now in the chaos of fixing dinner, getting the kids baths, reading a bedtime story and saying prayers.

or

2. Do I want until they are tucked in bed so I don’t have to raise my voice to them to stop touching mommy's new toy.

For sanity sake I’m going with #2. Because you now once you start you can’t just stop with one.

No comments: