3.21.2009

It All Started With A Can Of Spray Paint

I saw this at The Nesting Place and was inspired. I had a 3-tierd gold plate stand, which I forgot to take a picture of before I broke out the spray paint. Anyway, check out #4 Spa It.

Now here is what I was able to do...

The plates are from Homegoods. I was looking to spend no more than $2 a plate. They were more than I had wanted to spend, but they were perfect for our bathroom. $3 each...

In it's rightful place. The towel holder is higher than I would have placed it. We are renters at this time, so I'm not moving anything that is attached to a wall.

Next project. Lamps. These have been in our family/living room for about 4 years. I had to buy new lampshades about a month ago because my 4 year old son decided he wanted to finger paint with his Cheetos-coverd digits. There is a floor and desk top lamp.

Before...




After...


No comments: